Wednesday 22 October 2014

where is the sun?

It's cold in Finland. And only going to get colder as we near the winter seasons. Oh how I wish I was back in Singapore, to feel the sun embrace me.

At the Marina Bay Sands

One's downfall at Marina Bay Sands


Featuring a friend's shoes from Cotton On.


I am going to apologise for the lack of posts during the last 2 months, but I am also going to be providing worthless excuses. Yes I am busy that is established but I am going to try to update as regularly as possible. However, this might not be as frequent as you and I hope due to my studies and the fact that I have to update 4 other blogs for school (Personal Project, French, Husky News and Music). 

Do teachers really think we have tons of spare time?

Please don't answer that.

Of course they do. Yet they give us an abundance of excuses and reasons why they could not mark our essays/tests/investigations and so forth.

I'm complaining as usual. But isn't that what teenagers do? We complain? Don't we? Or am I the only one. This line reminded me of the line sang by John Lennon in Imagine.



Till next time


No comments:

Post a Comment