Friday 22 August 2014

nights out

The nights are getting colder in southern Finland, and especially after my summer in Singapore, I am always freezing. Tonight I'm comfortably dressed for the weather in an autumn 'sport' jacket by Mango.


I bought this bright little firecracker in a sale in Stockmann, I can't remember the exact price but it was affordable. I'm wearing a pair of Abercrombie & Fitch jeggings and my god are they comfortable. These are my second purchase EVER in A&F and I have to say they are so worth every dollar. First I have to say that I don't shop at A&F often because gosh the prices are overwhelming like what the hell, how many people can buy a top for €40? And second, they don't have A&F here in Finland, but even if they did I think I would come in more for the extra dose of perfume then to actually buy something... Yes I mean the clothes are gorgeous but they are so expensive!!!! The main reason I bought this pair of heaven was that Abercrombie & Fitch on Orchard Road were having a sale for their denim. I bought these jeggings for only 48 SINGAPORE DOLLARS! That's like dirt cheap, compared to their normal prices of 156 + dollars etc. And have I mentioned how comfy they are? I can sleep in them or even do an arebesque (view picture below!!)


AND can I please mention how the salespeople / models in Abercrombie & Fitch are like perfect and so gorgeous.. To be fair I was disappointed by the boys as no. 1 no shirts were off and 2. they weren't that cute. But the girls? So so so gorgeous and the girls I talked to were very friendly and helpful... AHHHHHHHH As soon as my bestie and I walked out of the store, we straight up, shamelessly declared "We are so going to work there or at least try to one day". Yes I know the whole concept of only pretty people working there is horrible and unfair, but there is something so appealing about the store; perhaps it's the perfume they spray everywhere.


I'm also wearing a pair of classic heels from New Look, just high enough to give me some height but not enough to topple me. To be fair, half the reason I wore heels today was because I knew we were going to be driving to the restaurant >.< hehe.


It's around 8:30 pm in the pictures and you can see the sun setting in the background. 


talk again soon



No comments:

Post a Comment