Saturday 9 August 2014

school starts and homework begins

Friday was my first proper day of classes at school. At the end of the day, I already had tons of math questions, a presentation to create (all in french mind you) and an advertisement to analyse for homework. (-.-') Now I'm sorry but didn't school just start? Honestly did my teachers get loads of homework as a kid and just want to torture us for revenge? Because it seems like it.



Honestly I am already tired. Of everything. I just want to go to sleep and wake up in Singapore.. Where I can have all the ais kacang and satay to eat. Aiyaiyaiyayai. Eessshhh so sick of school. This holiday has really made me unproductive and lazy... But still. School which has never been a chore, I used to love it, is now the definition of boredom. 

But perhaps it is only boring because classes have just started and we are mostly doing introductions....

We'll see..

Who am I kidding! 

Anyways, I've got to go back to my homework (and personal project brainstorming eurgh)


No comments:

Post a Comment